Tolin & Tolin, PLLC
is a general practice law firm, focusing on the needs of individual, everyday people.
- We advise people who want to start a business, set up a partnership, or merge with another business.
- We assist people purchasing real estate by helping verify property ownership and making sure their loan closes on their purchase.
- We stand with people who are going through a divorce or fighting for the custody and support of their children.
- We find relief for people that are unable to pay their debts and discover that bankruptcy is their only option.
- We create peace of mind for people who want to make sure they have a good estate plan to appropriately give away their assets.
- We give hope and fight for people who have been charged with a crime or traffic ticket.
People define who we are. We want to help and serve the people of our community.
How can we help you?
Our philosophy is that the legal issue or matter that we are dealing with is the most important thing to our client. We handle cases by considering what is best for the client at all times as if we were in their situation. We consider the client to be a part of the legal team and give the client great deference in decisions that need to be made. Our role is primarily that of an adviser to the client; however, once the client gives us their position on a case we will advocate for them strongly.